Profile Introduction: Our client, a leading and one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in the consumer health market operating in over 60 locations with presence in 6 continents is seeking to recruit a National Key Accounts Manager based in Kenya.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management / Sales / Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in sales / trade-marketing in an aggressive, FMCG environment (preferably in a MNC) is a must –which must also include experience in working with the Modern Trade in Kenya.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and is mobile.
- Team Management experience.
- Planning, Forecasting and delivering In Store Execution
- Achievement of appropriate brand-mix to maximize volume and value growth.
- Building people capability to support delivery of all business objectives.
- Excellent execution of all New Product Launches, modern trade promotions
- Management of the Merchandising Agencies to ensure delivery of all KPI as per contract
- Commercial acumen: demonstrated account management & negotiation skills.
- Business and financial acumen: Understands differential resource deployment, demonstrated ability to develop budgets and conduct customer P & L analysis.
- Proficiency in excel (analysis & reporting).
- Account Management & negotiation skills: Is able to understand, influence and adapt key Customer and stakeholder needs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Acts Decisively – timely & quality decision making.
- Seizes accountability – drive for results.
- Holds People Accountable – Managerial Courage & Managing & Measuring Work.
- Proven track record of consistent, high performance in Sales or Marketing, with strong leadership qualities.
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply by 25th April, 2016.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer