Process Engineer – Mombasa
Our client East Africa’s leading FMCG Company is currently seeking to fill the above position for its Mombasa plant.
The incumbent will be responsible for process improvement
Role & Responsibilities;
- Develop, configure and improve End -to-End industrial processes, equipment design and operating practices
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Provide support to manufacturing sites managing cost and time constraints, Continuous Improvement, and Lean (Six Sigma) projects
- Support the implementation of equipment and procedures manufacturing sites driven by the process development team.
- To manage and support pilot plant development work to improve process/product understanding
- Monitor hourly process parameters and ensure set targets are achieved.
- Prepare a work plan at commencement of shift to avoid material congestion and maximise production.
- Ensure compliance of all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Safe custody and data integrity of the manufacturing records.
- Ensure availability of all required production materials to avoid interruptions during the production process.
- Address issues of safety and quality by training employees and ensure adherence to Occupational Health and Safety standards/ regulations.
- Ensure preventive maintenance is done on machines within the section in liaison with the maintenance department.
- Degree in process Engineering or related field
- 5 years’ experience in a busy FMCG Manufacturing environment
- MS- Office proficient
Interested & Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com.
All applications should be received on or before 26th April, 2016