Job Title: Furniture Layout Specialist
Duma Works is recruiting a Furniture layout specialist who will be involved in selling office furniture for one of our clients; a leading supplier of quality office and home furniture.
The professional sales executives will be devoted to helping individuals, families and business create something fresh and new in their offices; not just selecting furniture, but helping them design their living space.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Greeting guests upon arriving in our showroom and learning their motivation for their visit; really getting to know them, developing and maintaining long-term business relationships.
- Presenting and discussing various furnishings product options based upon your discovery of the prospective clients’ lifestyle, needs and goals.
- Making telephone calls, in- person visits and presentations to both existing and prospective clients.
- Follow up on prospective clients and giving feedback through weekly sales meetings, daily briefs, reports as well as implement action / proposing follow up plans.
- Marketing new sales, special events, participating in relevant furniture trade shows and conventions.
- Assisting customers in purchasing, financing, delivery and ultimate satisfaction.
- Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous professional training and development.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and planning of events, promotional programs, workshops or any other activity aimed at increasing company sales.
- Meet monthly sales targets set by the sales manager as well as growing customer base with active and consistent customer scouting.
- Attending of sales meetings, preparation of proposals & presentations efficiently and expeditiously to secure potential new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients/ with reference to the Leads List.
- Intelligence gathering on both customers and competitors & consistently giving feedback to the Sales manager.
- Positive attitude and passion to provide solutions via selling.
- Involved in selling of office furniture
- At least 2 years in sales
- It’s an added advantage if you’ve worked in the furniture industry
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Drafting knowledge.
- AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and Layouts knowledge.
- Excellent communication – interpersonal, organizational,
- Good research skills
- Ability to work under pressure and team oriented.
- Excellent sales and marketing track record.
- High energy “people person” and relentless in pleasing the customer.
- Professional, driven, positive, resilient, and achievement-focused.
- Detailed, strong follow up and follow through; excellent time-management.
- Great listener.
- Basic computer knowledge is required
- Male candidates most preferred.
How to Apply
Applications letters (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2159”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2159, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 6th May 2016