Role Summary: Directs, administers, and coordinates the internal operational activities of the organization in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Managing Director and the Board of Directors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, and to preserve the capital funds invested in the company.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives. Recommends their adoption to the Managing Director.
- Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the company.
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the organization’s broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the MD
- Insures that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with government regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Develops and maintains a sound plan of organization. Establishes policies to insure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession for those functions/business units falling under his/her responsibility.
- Directs the development and establishment of adequate and equitable personnel policies throughout the organization, including compensation policies and employee benefit plans. Insures that the interests and welfare of employees as individuals are preserved and protected.
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies of the organization while overseeing the development of new products
- Increase revenue generation.
- Manages costs and performs risk mitigation.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights, modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
- 5+ distinguished years in a senior management position in a commercial organization preferably in the ICT sector.
- Highly intelligent, advanced degree/ MBA from a leading university preferable
- Track record delivering superior results, commanding respect, and assuming leadership roles
- Success in a revenue generation / sales role with proven results
- Proven ability to work with efficiency, flexibility, and good humor
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people – junior and senior, and from diverse backgrounds
- Operates with excellence in mind in all matters, with the confidence to defend/debate ideas without ego interfering
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in organizational settings
- Transparent, direct, with substance
- Remain focused in the face of pressure, delivers against timelines, not intimidated by tasks/time limitations
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 28th April 2016