Job Summary: To provide leadership and direction, manage, develop and expand GSK DHL business, ensuring profitable growth and satisfactory cash flow, be the market leader and the benchmark of quality customer experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with key DHL contacts to ensure that service levels exceed customer expectations
- Ensure close coordination with DHL
- Ensure DHL regional and global service standards are met or exceeded.
- Provide services that far surpass customer expectations and sets DHL apart from competitors
- Ensure daily operational targets are met.
- Ensures continuous quality service improvement through customer service initiatives
- Develop a favorable image for DHL locally
- Increase profitability
- Develop a yearly business plan
- Ensures goals are well communicated and implemented
- Budget preparations
- Country Business Plan in line with Group Strategies
- Contribute to DHL regional requirements and direction, while ensuring that local environmental factors are taken into consideration in the setting of regional strategies and policies
- Continually review and improve business processes to improve productivity and add value to DHL services
- Improve service and transit time performance
- Develop country organization structure, roles and responsibility and performance targets and goals
- Develop a motivated team that is able multitask.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional team.
- Plan, organize and direct an efficient and effective team
- Succession planning
- Minimum of First degree with a minimum of 5 years working experience in Senior Management or General Management position in DHL or courier Company.
- Excellent business / commercial acumen
- Customer centric
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Strategic thinker, Analytical and numerical skills
Please submit your motivational letter and up- to -date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15th April 2016