Head of Training
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in Training, Organization Development, Human Resource Design or related field, including – demonstrated experience in Call Center Training
- Can design course content that is written for call centers which includes role playing and lecture interaction
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Call Center experience is an advantage.
- Candidates with exceptional and relevant professional experience from other backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Key result areas: To assess, deliver and follow up on effectiveness of training for our staff at project level to equip them with the skills and knowledge required to develop and build their capacity.
- Establish clear and measurable training goals and objectives
- Establish lines of communication and methods of cooperation with various company-wide departments responsible for learning product and performance measurement.
- Develop methodologies for capturing and delivering and knowledge in real time through new existing systems.
- Establish clear, defined Content Delivery Standards
- Experience of delivering training in development work at field level essential
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Proven ability to coach and develop others
Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Please Note: Due the large number of applications we get we are unable to contact all the applicants. If we haven’t contacted you in two weeks it means you application wasn’t successful. However, we will still retain your CV in our database and we will contact you if another suitable position comes up.