Position Title: Custodial Trust Administrator
Job Purpose: The Administrator will be responsible for all operational aspects of trusteeship plans for REITs including their administration, onboarding, management and discharge.
The Administrator will also guide the Group and attend REIT investor meetings with the aim of ensuring corporate governance, distribute and communicate proper information of the trust’s financial position.
- Administration which will include; On boarding of clients, Safe keeping of securities, Corporate action on behalf of clients, Provision of reports to all stakeholders and Income collection on investments.
- Attendance of REIT Investor meetings to ensure corporate governance is observed and communication of the trust’s financial position.
- Delivery of quality customer service by maintaining high service standards, relationship Management and partnerships for REIT business (customers, fund managers, brokers, regulators, administrators, stakeholders).
- Enforcement of risk management and compliance requirements by coordinating internal and external audits for the unit, to ensure compliance with regulatory, audit and internal controls.
- Maintain integrity and ethical standards as per regulation and in line with best market practice.
- Ensure all regulatory returns and any other information requested by the regulators are accurately compiled and submitted within the stipulated timelines.
Expected Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in any business related field.
- Any Professional qualifications in ACCA, CPA (K) will be an added advantage.
- Custody Certification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Custody administration, with at least 2 years in a management position.
Technical and General Competencies:
- Experience in people management with excellent leadership attributes
- Good business awareness
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
For Applications, please send your application to Human.Resources@hfgroup.co.ke.
Please note that applications should be received on or before 20th April 2016