Our client a high end hotel is looking for a Procurement Manager to head the procurement department.
- Locating sources for supplies and services, and of maintaining relations with suppliers.
- Evaluating Suppliers
- Building strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers.
- Contract management and negotiation.
- Securing Purchase Deals by comparing price and quality of goods from different suppliers.
- Ensuring that all files with information relating to purchases are kept in an orderly and organized manner.
- Preparing the L.P.O and Goods Received Note.
- Coordinating with accounts to ensure suppliers are paid on time in respect to their terms of payment as stipulated in the contracts.
- Ensuring procurement policies and procedures are followed.
- Preparing reports regarding market conditions.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Getting goods and services for the best price and value.
- Preparing the L.P.O and the Goods Received Note (G.R.N)
- Negotiating with suppliers.
- Securing Purchase Deals and Evaluating Suppliers
- Cutting any waste and unnecessary costs to create a streamlined process and fast production times.
- Working with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Degree in Procurement and or supply chain management
- CIPS Certificate will be an added advantage
- Over 8 years’ experience in procurement 3 of which must be as a Manager
- MUST have worked in the Hotel and hospitality industry
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Have keen eye for details
- Good negotiation, spend analysis and E-procurement skills
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com before 15th April 2016.
The package is very competitive