Our client a leading hotel in Nairobi is looking for their head of training.
The incumbent will be in charge of all staff trainings.
- Design and implement training in coordination with the departmental heads.
- Audit work performance against set standards
- Identify staff training needs and develop monthly training plans
- Audit staff grooming standards
- Preparation of training reports
- Prepare staff training materials
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training of new staff
- Plan and supervise the training of all interns.
- Plan and coordinate staff reward & recognition program
- Developing staff job descriptions and develop Standard Operating Procedures
- Prepare and implement staff training budget
- Plan and implement in coordination with the Human Resource Manager staff motivation programs.
- Analyzing guest comment cards
- Design, coordinate and implement training activities
- Preparation of training plans and reports
- Coordinate departmental heads training programs
- Conduct induction programs
- Plan and supervise the training of all industrial trainees.
- Train staff on proper etiquette and service
- Bachelor in Business HR is an added advantage
- Diploma in Hospitality will be an added advantage
- 5 years in the hotel industry 3 of which should be as a training manager in a well known Hotel
- Should have people skills.
- Hospitality management
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Well organized.
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com before 15th April 2016.
The package is very competitive.