Wisen HR is an innovative and service-obsessed organization that exists to develop and deliver constantly evolving HR solutions which contribute substantially to our clients’ success.
- Research best practices in human performance and designs and revises performance management system for clients.
- Analyse existing programs to determine their on-going ability to support the stated objectives.
- Formulate a philosophy of human performance improvement for clients. Must be able to keep this philosophy current from one year to the next.
- Advise clients on better methods to improve company results.
- Administer assessment instruments and provide feedback to management.
- Advise clients on competency-based management systems.
- Update framework for improving client’s incentive systems.
- Provide input to compensation systems and their support of performance improvement.
- Continually improve processes to develop Performance Appraisal systems.
- Develops ideas/uses for technology, in human performance processes.
- Establish methods to reduce turnover related to poor performance.
- Identify and assess training needs within a company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Conduct surveys.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Create teaching materials.
- Teach skills such as coaching through feedback, proactive customer service, supervision, time management.
- Knowledge required to analyse, design, develop, implement and evaluate performance management systems for clients.
- Experience in providing advice & structure to the process of translating business strategies & tactics into specific objectives/plans that support goal achievement
- Good understanding of the roles & responsibilities of key business functions and how they inter-relate to achieve business objectives
- Mastery of the full training cycle
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Knowledge of Kenyan Labour Laws
Education: Degree in HR, Learning & Development, Education or any other relevant degree
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.