Job Summary: To offer quality HTC services to clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer quality HTC services to clients as per the NASCOP standards.
- Ensure proper referrals and linkage of clients accessing HTC services.
- Work with assigned team leader of the week and data clerk to ensure HTC targets are met.
- Keep clients information in a confidential and private manner.
- Perform data abstraction
- Timely submission of filled data forms to the data clerk.
- Perform any other duty as assigned.
Education – Diploma in counseling, certificate in VCT, PITC & HBHTC is an added advantage; form IV leaver with minimum C–Plain in KCSE; training in facilitation of curriculum-based HIV interventions or teaching experience added advantage.
Submit applications, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of two professional referees, current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned (email preferred) not later than 3rd May 2016.
The Principal Investigator
P.O. Box 3950, Kisumu