Human Resource Officer (Female)
- Drafting staff Job Descriptions and formulating KPIs.
- Preparing recruitment documents in close cooperation with the respective Heads of departments and approval from the CEO ensuring that relevant documentation required for issuance of offers, contracts are submitted in time.
- Scheduling and assisting in conducting of interviews for posts within the company
- Preparing accurate payroll adjustments for the month i.e. loans, Sacco , salary advances e.t.c
- Assisting the Group HRM with developing a calendar for learning & development for the group.
- Maintaining a safe and secure filing system for important HR documents including personal data, selection documents, etc.
- Ensure leaving staff follow the handing over system and the necessary documents are filled and any gaps are reported for action.
- Follow-up on routine staff medical issues with the Insurance Company i.e. registration forms, medical examinations, medical cards for new members, cancellations and medical cover utilization reports etc.
- Assist with providing answers to routine HR and Administration queries and follow up with staff on planning and prompt submission of leave forms.
- Handling any misconduct and escalation of other forms of grievances from staff to the HRM.
- Welcome new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintaining employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Writing email, memos, minutes and any other communication to employees.
- Maintaining employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Compiling weekly attendance reports.
- Maintaining and updating leave balances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, HR Option.
- Higher National Diploma from CHR will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of working with a reputable firm.
- This is an entry level position, those earning above Kes 60,000 gross, do not need to apply.
- Female candidates are highly preferable.
- Candidates should indicate their current and expected salary
How to Apply