The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Populations (KPs) and gender based violence and human rights programs.
We invite applications for the following position;
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Engineering / information technology or Equivalent
- Professional qualification in CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, CISA or equivalent
- Five years relevant work experience
- Registered Member of a professional body
- Post Graduate will be an added advantage
Competencies required for this Role
- Ability to build a cohesive work environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational and administrative skills
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal by 29th April 2016, 5pm.