An ICT company seeks to recruit a Business Development Manager to market its services.
- He / She should have a Diploma in a business related course a preference in Marketing or Business Management.
- A background in ICT will be an added advantage.
- He / She should have excellent communication skills, presentable and very organized.
- He /She should be aggressive with good presentation skills and professionalism.
- He / She should be creative and very analytical.
- He /She should able to manage time well and work under pressure.
- He / She should be pleasant and able to learn fast.
- He / She should be a person of high integrity and able to multi-task.
- He / She should be between 26 – 35 years.
- He / She should have worked in a similar position for 2 years and above.
- He / She should be flexible and able to manage duties assigned to her diligently.
Salary will be KES 50,000/-
send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest
achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th April 2016.
NB. This is
a start – up company, idea candidate should be patient, persistent and
willing to sacrifice on time, attitude and consistency.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based along Karen in Nairobi.