Position: Project Manager
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Our client is a customer-centric, Kenyan ICT firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes in every sector of the economy to promote efficiency, sustainable innovation, and best practice.
They are seeking to recruit Project Manager.
Overall Purpose: Ensuring that all projects undertaken by the company are managed and delivered within the specified conditions, timelines, scope, resources and in the best assured quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stake holders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Business Administration
- A minimum of 5 years related experience in Project Management experience in an actual working, fast paced environment
- Knowledge or Certificate in Project management
- Software Development skills and knowledge of Web applications
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 13th May, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement