Position: Business Development Personnel / Sales Personnel
- Locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Developing and negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities;
- giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth;
Skills and Qualifications: Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, ICT Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Training in Business management with Marketing as an added advantage
- Knowledge of the ICT industry
- At least 1 years’ Sales management or advertising experience
- Team building and team leadership skills
- Good organization skills
- Good mentoring skills
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If qualified send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Indicate the position applied for in the subject line stating the current and expected remuneration.
Applications not bearing this information will not be considered.
Important: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.