Our client, a company that provides services in airfield lighting and navigational systems installation is looking for a dynamic, self motivated person to fill the position of Instrumentation Engineer.
- Responsible for ensuring all Control and Instrumentation installations are done as per prescribed standards and codes of practice.
- Develop and implement the project delivery plan in accordance with the key milestones.
- Coordinate site activities to ensure projects are completed on time, safely, within budget, of the highest quality and meets client’s requirements.
- Coordinate various teams and organizations involved in the project to ensure continuous operations of the project implementation.
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and calibrating instruments.
- Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data.
- Interpretation of drawings and specifications.
- Prepare as built diagrams of all installations
- Training/ Guiding site technicians in all phases of work.
- Inspect instrumentation systems to ensure proper installation has been carried out.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, instruments, locate the cause of fault and correct the problem.
- Keeping proper records throughout the project implementation period.
- Ensure compliance with ISO standards in the company.
- Ensure safety standards and regulations are adhered to.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Engineering degree from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years’ experience in designing, installing, maintenance and commissioning of Control and Instrumentation Installations.
- Applicants should have strong leadership, interpersonal, negotiation, analytical and communication skills.
- Working knowledge in MS Office applications and AutoCAD
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send in their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 17th April 2016.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted