The Company: We are a pioneering dynamic Insurance Company introducing a new and exciting ethical perspective to the Insurance market in Kenya and the region.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are in the process of recruiting, qualified, experienced, competent and highly motivated individuals to fill the position of Underwriter.
Job Purpose: To provide accurate, timely, effective and efficient underwriting and decisions in line with risk assessment and business objectives
- Drafting policy documents and processing policy endorsements.
- Issuing renewal documents and endorsements.
- Processing debits and credits notes.
- Liaising with the Reinsurance Section regarding risks requiring facultative reinsurance placements.
- Dealing with correspondence in accordance with the mail handling procedures.
- Attending to enquiries from direct Clients, Brokers and Agents.
- Supervising assigning tasks and coordinating activities in the section in the absence of the Assistant Manager.
- Performing any other duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Insurance Option), Business Administration or related field
- 5 CII papers
- 6 years’ experience in managing retail operations in the insurance industry