Internal Audit and Stock Controller
Reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with accountant, senior accountant, procurement manager, and CFO
- Attend banking twice a week.
- Do Audits for all the units.
- Stock verification and spot checks for all the units.
- Prepare stock movement report.
- Verifying periodically the computer data with the physical counts taken and report any identified errors.
- Generating audit reports.
- Participate in the implementation of inventory system improvements when necessary.
- Monitor and verify all inventory transactions.
- Compiles stock control records and information.
- Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
- Any other additional duties
- At least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Must have done CPA (K) and has a diploma in accounting.
- Must have excellent mathematical skills and efficiency in simple record keeping.
- Available to work under high pressure environment.
- Well versed in Microsoft office (Excel) and accounting system.
- Be honest, flexible, commitment & fast learning person.
- Integrity and personal organization and planning skills.
- Capable of a rigorous analytical approach and result oriented.
- Ability to place detail in a wider context to explain findings and to convince the organization to implement audit recommendations.
- Valid certificated of Good Conduct.
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, please send a copy of your updated resume, salary and benefits to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title Internal Auditor/ stock controller as the subject by Tuesday 3rd May, 2016 at 1200hrs.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.