Call Centre Coordinator
Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit a Call Centre Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will be required to provide overall coordination of the interface between the organization, her clients and stakeholders through various communication channels for information dissemination, provide professional counselling services, feedback and directing business through client bookings across all channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine call centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Identify and evaluate state of the art technologies, defining user requirements, productivity, quality and customer service standards
- Maintain and improve call centre operations
- Asses training needs and develop a training programme for the call centre teams
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge on call centres.
- Develop and operationalize a call centre Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Manual or various processes at the Call Centre.
- Make available and standardize various information tools and materials for reference by the Call Centre team.
- Counsel and provide relevant information to clients and access the organization through the call centre on reproductive health and related issues.
- Monitor inbound and outbound calls to all clients made by the call centre agents and make necessary recommendation.
- Provide counselling services (individual and group) for fellow employees who work in service delivery as well as general counselling to employees
- Enter new customer information into the system and maintain the Call Centre database
- Use of data capture and ensure all reports required are generated
- Coordinate client satisfaction surveys across all channels in conjunction with the M&E team and research for required information using available resources
- Coordinate general follow up for all clients reaching the service delivery channels with specific emphasis on Family Planning, PAFP, and Cervical cancer screening and testing.
- Establish, facilitate and coordinate use of client, staff and strategic partners databases to be used for strategic engagement e.g. through bulk sms
- Plan promotions, campaigns and client engagements on all electronic platforms for all the organization channels i.e. Facebook, twitter, website and YouTube.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Sciences or Business Management
- Minimum of one year working experience in a call centre set up.
- Ability to manage and develop team members
- Courses in communication and client management and nursing background will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Fluent communication in both English and Kiswahili
- At least one year working experience in an SRH organization.
- Customer service experience.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 6th May, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.