Resource Mobilization Coordinator
Job Summary: To take lead in collecting relevant information for the development of concept notes, research and program proposals as per the guidelines of various calls for proposals.
- Support in writing concept notes and proposals to secure funding for program and research work from donor organizations as well as other agencies.
- Develop comprehensive database of potential donors, multi-lateral and bilateral agencies and initiate contact development.
- Come up with very innovative ideas, strategies, & events for fundraising; and develop resource mobilization plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social / Behavioural Sciences, Development Studies, Community Health and any other related fields.
- At least 2 years experience with institutional fundraising with reputed donor organizations and other agencies.
- Relevant experience with writing concept papers and proposals
- Excellent public relations skills; and able to easily build rapport with individuals and groups; as well as strong networking skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Submit applications, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of three professional referees, current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned not later than 28th April 2016.
The Human Resources Manager,
Impact Research and Development Organization
P. O. Box 9171 – 40141