Our client, a could services company with an extensive infrastructure in terms of servers, storage and network capacity which they lease to businesses at an affordable fee, is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive.
Job description: The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income as per agreed annual targets
- Present client to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Spend majority of your time out of the office in meetings.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; establishing needs; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the NOC team
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to are captured and explored
- As a representative of the company at industry events and tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current using CRM software
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following company procedure
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- Ensure the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- To ensure you are a prime candidate for this opportunity it is essential that you have
- A degree from recognized university
- Experience within a similar sales role in the IT industry
- Proven sales results
- Relationship management experience is essential
Education: Degree in IT, Marketing, Engineering or any other relevant degree
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Location: The role holder will be based in Kilimani, Nairobi
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 4th May 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.