An IT company is looking Programming Officer with technical skills.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Have a working knowledge of programming languages and be able to work well with ERP programming.
- Be able to provide professional, timely and effective ICT support services to the users of an online platform and the organization including maintaining and updating the organization’s websites.
- Have a working knowledge of social media as a tool for social change
- Keep up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
- Be IT savvy
- Be able to work under minimum supervision, independently as well as part of a team
- Be able to work in diverse multi-cultural settings
- Have good communication (oral and written) skills.
- Be highly organized and self-driven
- He /She should be a person of high integrity and able to multi-task.
- He / She should be 25 years and above.
- He / She should have worked in a similar position for 4 years and above.
This position demands working long hours including weekends and holidays and one should be prepared to be always on call.
NB. This is a start – up company, idea candidate should be patient, persistent and willing to sacrifice on time, attitude and consistency.
Salary is KES 50,000/-.
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th April 016.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based in Nairobi – Karen area.