- Integrating existing software and developing new software solutions;
- Ensuring product quality through unit testing, system testing and continuous integration;
- Investigating new technologies and continually updating technical knowledge and skills; Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on Java related projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other java software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals and API extensions.
Currently working as a Java Developer.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 15th April 2016.