Kenya Orient Insurance Limited
Job Title: Claims Supervisor
Division / Department: Claims
Immediate Supervisor: Assistant Manager – Claims
Overall Responsibility: The position is responsible for opening new claims and processing of non-legal Claims in line with the company policy.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Open and acknowledge new claims
- Appoint service providers within the set benchmarks, review their reports and process claims as necessary.
- Initiate recovery from negligent third parties and promptly hand file to Legal Section for follow ups.
- Ensure payment to policyholders and service providers within stipulated company benchmarks.
- Maintain registers and adequate claims reserves.
- Respond to correspondence and/or queries relating to claims falling under area of responsibility.
- Make recommendations on settlements of claims falling under area of responsibility.
- Prepare claims reports e.g. monthly theft report, monthly salvage report and any other reports which may be required from time to time.
- Deputize the Assistant Claims Manager.
- Perform any other duties as required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Pass in at least five ACII papers or equivalent
- Four years relevant experience
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly visit http://korient.co.ke/careers/ and submit your application on or before Friday, April 8th 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”