Position: Maintenance Technician
- Servicing, repairing and maintaining boilers and briquetting machines.
- Efficiency by adjusting, reading, and interpreting gauges, indicators and meters.
- Maintain basic records as required.
- Make regular checks of machines to ensure they are operating well.
- Reporting any problem with the machines to the relevant person for necessary action.
- Maintain tidiness and general good housekeeping throughout the sites
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety procedures
- Ensure regular and timely inspection of all boilers and machines.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Minimum O’ level qualifications
- Eager to learn and quick to understand new operations
- Can work under minimum supervision
- Responsible personality
Deadline for receiving applications is 28/04/2016.
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.