Job Title: Sales Representatives
Our client is a leading distributor of trusted and quality Maize flour in the market.
The client seeks to hire 2 Sales Representatives to drive their Sales & Marketing strategy and expand their market share.
- Promotes / sells / secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Generate revenue; meet revenue targets through sales of at least 1.5 tonnes of maize flour per week
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Create, implement & execute on a sales territory/account plan to drive direct sales efforts & revenue results in an assigned local market territory
- Ensure constant follow ups of the quoted customers until the deal is closed.
- Introduce the company profile and communicate the products available.
- Maintaining long term relationships with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities.
- Increase sales and supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries and collections.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities & meetings.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma/ Certificate in Sales & Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience selling maize flour in the FMCG market is a must
- FMCG experience especially in a distribution channel is an added advantage
- Possess a valid driving license is a requirement
- Experience and knowledge in field sales is required.
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly sales targets
- Smart, confident, energetic and persistent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Honest and a person of integrity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 6th May 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more details visit: www.excelwiseconsultants.co.ke