Job Title: Mall Property Manager
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: 80K -120K
Our client is a well established real estate company that deals with high-end residential and commercial properties.
They seek to hire a property manager to manage the mall’s internal and external affairs, domestic workers and common areas.
- Negotiating and enforcing leases with tenants
- Collecting service charge and scheduling expenditures
- Arranging the prompt preparation and distribution of monthly or bi-monthly statements and accompanying payments
- Maintaining property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints
- Enforcing rules of occupancy
- Inspecting vacant units and completing repairs
- Planning renovations and maintenance
- Securing property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; responding to emergencies
- Attracting tenants by advertising vacancies
- Maintaining accurate records of all community transactions and submit on timely basis i.e. rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-in/move-outs, etc
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or related field
- 3 years experience in managing retail stores or a mall
- Excellent Planning and Organizing skills
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Mall Property Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 20th April, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.