The primary responsibility of this role is to further our Goal: The Prevention of Unwanted Births and its mission of ensuring the individual’s right to: Children by Choice Not Chance
mission driven customer focused results orientated pioneering sustainable people centered
Summary of responsibilities
- Delivering clinical quality excellence across channels
- Carrying out medical audits
- Strengthening, management and referral of complication including incident reporting and investigation
- Tracking of clinical standards and across channels
- Work with and involves other team members to maintain clinical standards.
- Client satisfaction report
- Ensuring that clinical audits are undertaken by a process of continual monitoring
- Liaising with Marie Stopes international and ensure that external audits are undertaken
- Ensures that audits results are produced quarterly
- Follow up action points after the audits
- Audit reports
- MAT meeting
- Strengthening incident reporting and analysis across channels while creating a no blame culture
- Ensure that non punitive reporting policy and sending to every clinic
- Ensure proper communication and explanation to client, family and referral hospital and support of the client and teams when serious incidents occur.
- Incident reports
- A degree preferably in clinical area: Bachelor Science Nursing, Bachelor Science Clinical Medicine
- or Diploma in Clinical Medicine, Diploma in Nursing.
- A Master’s degree in a related Clinical field will be an added advantage.
- An experienced Trainer
- Over 3 years’ experience in clinical supervision and training.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to respond positively to frequent changes to plans (essential).
- A high standard of written/spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbally and in writing), including ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural team, build relationships throughout and at all levels in the organisation and communicate effectively to a wide-ranging audience.
- Ability to act in a conciliatory and conflict-averse manner, but also to be assertive when the situation requires it.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise effectively and meet changing or multiple demands and deadlines.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and ability to follow through tasks to completion.
- Ability to work without close supervision and show initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Advanced computer skills.
Successful performance at MSI is not simply defined in terms of ‘what’ people achieve, but equally is about ‘how’ people go about their jobs and the impact that they have on others.
- Thinking ahead and taking action to make the most of opportunities by finding the optimum solution
- Thinking creatively and outside of the box so that ideas generated create a positive outcome
- Communicating through active listening and good questioning techniques, using appropriate body language, ensuring information is clear and concise.
- Being responsive to changing priorities and demands
- Planning, prioritising and organising work to ensure work is accurate and deadlines are met
- Sharing information and knowledge whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Taking responsibility for keeping knowledge and skills updated and for seeking opportunities to develop further
- Awareness and understanding of goals, vision and values and how your role impacts on this and going the extra mile to meet role requirements
- Drive and determination to deliver results
- Taking responsibility for appropriate decisions that you make, and the actions and behaviour you demonstrate
- Openness to embracing change within the organisation and being able to adjust plans/activities accordingly
- Motivation towards achieving quality results to maximise potential
- Working as part of a team by being supportive, flexible and showing respect for each other
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other but not a relative) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th April 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Quality Assurance Advisor”