Job Ref.: RPL-277108
We are a Kenyan company established in 1978, dealing in pharmaceutical and surgical distribution with products from World over.
Our Three Pillars: Quality, Innovation and Value, have helped to see the success and growth of the organisation
Our supplier base is formed on long standing relations, and understanding each other’s strategy that gives us the ability to go quick to market with new products and enjoy regular success.
Today the company works towards bringing long term partnerships with our suppliers and customers. We are proud to be regarded as a respectable and reputable company in this regard.
We now have launched a nutritional supplement product which is one of the bestselling product in the Far East.
We need a Sales Manager who has varied experience in product/brand management, sales supervisory, event management of product launch – who has been able to take a product from launch phase in to a multi-million shilling turnover brand that is well known in the market.
That he should understand and value the importance of making first impression of himself, the company and the product.
Key Criteria required from the candidate should be:
- Kenyan Citizen
- Willing to travel East Africa- Wide
- Possess a Kenyan driver’s license
- Minimum “A-“ Grade student in Primary and Secondary Schools levels
- Qualified in a medical field and/or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Worked in a manager’s post for at least 1 year
- Customer Oriented, able to understand customers’ requirements and objections.
- Able to plan and organise to travel around the country and region.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially for motivating employees, and for times when using marketing concepts to create advertisements, literatures- various other types of marketing materials.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Comfort with using computers, Office applications, CRM software. Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc. and be able to create ideas on how to make use of these to further the sales and marketing aspect
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively – create customers, retain customers,
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges, especially with an eye for detail.
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews