MicroSave is a market leader in providing consulting services to Mobile Network Operators (MNO’s) and Financial Service Providers (FSP’s) globally.
Our clients include leading commercial banks, telecommunication companies, SACCOs, microfinance institutions and multilateral and bi-lateral donors.
With a need to improve it’s internal operations, MicroSave intends to recruit a Senior Officer – Administration to join its team in Kenya.
The successful applicant will have a total of 6-8 years’ work experience in Administration preferably within a consulting or a financial inclusion environment.
He/she will possess a strong background in Administration having worked in a busy Administrative function and shall be well versed with office operations and logistics.
Key Functions will include:
- Facilities and office infrastructure management
- Identify and maintain good working relations with service providers
- Participate in the procurement of all identified service needs as well as required stationery / promotional items
- Coordinate and oversee the management of all staff travel and travel related matters
- Ensure timely payment of vendors
- Maintain our hotel database and relations with identified hotels ensuring that the service level agreements are adhered to and staff are well accommodated while on travel
- Facilitate the logistics and planning of annual events as scheduled in coordination with the relevant offices
- Facilitate the maintenance of all office equipment including computers in liaison with identified service providers
- Stock and inventory management
- Front office coordination and management
- Provide administrative support, guidance and coordination throughout the MicroSave-Africa offices
- Supervise and manage all administrative staff within the MicroSave-Africa offices
Location: The role holder will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Qualities & Skills: This position requires a self-driven, decisive, focused and knowledgeable individual who is able to provide insights and advice on Administrative matters and efficiently handle all office operations.
Other relevant skills include:
- Drive, initiative and attention to detail whilst remaining mindful of big picture thinking
- Interpersonal & communications skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Customer and client focus
- Influencing & personal leadership skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Prioritisation, time & change management skills
- Planning and organisational skills
Education: Bachelor of Business Administration degree or Bachelor of Business Management degree
Language: Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills in English knowledge of any other language is an added advantage.
Compensation: A competitive compensation will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with experience and skills.
Please state current and salary expectations in your application.
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Deadline: Interested parties should send in their applications on or before 5 pm on 15th April 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be addressed to
MicroSave HR Manager-Africa
and sent by email to email@example.com
marking the subject as: SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted