Job Profile: Our client, a telecommunications solutions provider that creates efficient solutions for its clients’ needs make the right connection, is seeking a dynamic and result-oriented Sales Executive to execute its sales strategy.
- Implement sales strategy for Kenyan market.
- Generate sales leads and make follow-ups to closing deals.
- Approach Colleges & Universities and present company services and products to them
- Respond to incoming client enquiries in the market.
- Prepare and deliver client presentations and proposals
- Monitor client feedback and translate client needs into a better overall product experience
- Co-ordinate online and offline marketing strategies.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure client needs are addressed
- Prepare and submit accurate sales reports to direct report
Qualities and skills: This position requires an energetic, self-motivated person who is passionate about sales, marketing and communication and has a strong background in this, self-driven individual with a keen eye for detail.
Other relevant skills include:
- Advanced corporate sales experience a MUST
- Familiarity with e-learning solutions industry is an advantage
- Possess Kenyan market and understanding of operations in different Universities and institutes
- Possess and maintain knowledge of market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends
- Client service and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently
- Team player with problem solving skills
- Insightful to suggest and implement changes to improve individual and team processes as well as methodology
Language: Excellent verbal and non – verbal communication skills in English.
Compensation: A competitive compensation will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with experience and skills. Please state current and salary expectations in your application.
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Deadline: Interested parties should send heir online applications on or before 6th April 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.