International in Kenya, is a Christian development agency, which exists
to demonstrate the love of God by helping Kenyan communities acquire
desperately needed clean water, and to experience “water for life in
Jesus’ name” – the gospel of Jesus Christ – which alone satisfies the
Living Water Service Centre seeks to recruit for the following position:
- Support implementation of the LWSC strategy with annual, quarterly and monthly plans and reports within the Strategic Framework;
- Facilitate adherence with tools and protocols for concept notes, proposals, designs and M&E systems;
- Support coordination of reviews of concept notes, proposals, design documents and reports before their submissions to the Country Office;
- Maintain the database of all final concept notes, proposal, design documents and reports for programs and projects submitted;
- Maintain links with other organizations for collaboration, networking, resource sharing, and material development of materials and learning activities.
- Facilitate programs and projects to undertake community assessments, capacity building programs and follow-up and impact monitoring;
- Implement M&E training programs for staff that will enhance and develop skills required to perform their jobs in assessment, design, monitoring, reporting and evaluation;
- Support development, production or sourcing appropriate community training materials or manuals;
- Support the Community Engagement Coordinator and Operations Manager implement an innovative, effective system for building capacity in operations and maintenance;
- Document and share lessons learned and best practices;
- Champion high quality and best practices at national and program area level;
- Implement key community capacity building to contribute to water supply, hygiene and sanitation promotion efforts and Christian witness aimed at transformational development at WPA level;
- Participate in research and design of best community mobilization and involvement guidelines and practices;
- Design an inclusive terms of reference for monitoring or research exercises and follow logistical procedures to ensure that they take place as planned.
- A degree in one of the following – planning; program management; statistics; sociology; public health; community development or a related field;
- Understanding and experience in quantitative and qualitative data methods, including sampling, survey design, data analysis, and application of these methods to project monitoring and evaluation standards in water, sanitation and hygiene
- Working in a cross cultural environment.
- Excellent experience working on one of the most ambitious urban WASH programs being implemented in Kenya
qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter (one page
only) explaining their suitability and a CV with details of
qualifications and work experience including 3 traceable references –
professional, spiritual and general.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
LWI is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications to be submitted via the following email address: email@example.com
Please do not attach scanned certificates.
Closing date for applications is 13th May 2016.
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date.