National Bank of Kenya
Position Title: Dealer – FX Sales
Job Ref No.HR/06/16
Division: Corporate, Institutional & Business Banking Division
Reporting to: Head of Trading
Position Scope: The jobholder will be responsible for increasing the Bank’s share of Forex income by motivating new business out of existing client relationship, retaining existing clientele and growing the banks portfolio.
1. Treasury Sales:
- Manage the bank’s treasury portfolio and ensure maximum returns from these relationships.
- Identify, target and market to new customers with an aim of growing our portfolio.
- Market the various treasury products and provide innovative solutions to existing and potential customers to increase wallet share (spot, forwards and swaps).
- Manage the sales desk by ensuring that adequate spreads are applied and good relationships are maintained with customers.
- Ensure that clients are serviced efficiently by quick pricing, quality input on market trends and constant contact.
- Monitor business performance of existing relationships to reduce instances of leakages of business.
- Dispatch an informative and objective Market Brief to customers.
- Ensure revenue growth for the bank through cross selling of other bank products to existing and new Treasury clients
2. Liaise with Marketing and PR on marketing support for Foreign Exchange and Money Transfer products:
- Running consumer promotions
- Carrying out a competitive analysis on tariffs for our forex products.
- Establishing and maintaining outdoor presence
- Developing and disseminating appropriate communication.
- Organising experiential activities such as road shows and open days.
- Co-ordinate joint marketing activities.
- Ensure the bank’s commissions are booked and in full.
- Make follow up visits to monitor and resolve and post installation issues.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Profit & Loss
- FX Volumes
- Relationship Managers
- Branch Sales staff
- Bank Customers
- Dealers from other Banks
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Economics or Business related field
- ACI Dealing Certificate
- Ability to analyse and/or interpret financial statements, and advice accordingly.
- Keen to detail and able to conceptualize financial investment proposals and provide viable solutions.
- Computer literate with proficiency in computerized financial analysis applications.
- Candid knowledge of the financial sector and investment opportunities.
- Ability to gather and interpret financial information and provide reports on market trends.
- Masters Degree
How to Apply:
Send your CV and application letter clearly indicating the position title on the subject line to: Recruitment@nationalbank.co.ke by 22nd April 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.