Using the 8-4-4 curriculum combined with the best international training, we deliver a truly world-class educational experience with exciting opportunities to learn and grow both inside and outside of the classroom.
Position: Admissions and Brand Associate
Reports to: Director Marketing
- Fully embrace Nova’s values and beliefs and promote them to students, staff, other faculty, parents and members of the outside community
- Live the culture principles inside and outside of the school
- Work cohesively in a team, being respectful of each person’s contributions and style.
- Maintain positive, constructive and professional relationships with students, their families, and colleagues
- Attend daily team, weekly staff and other meetings that arise throughout the school year
Content Creation / Engagement: You will be responsible for developing and implementing fresh ideas across a variety of media, and measuring its effectiveness on a bi-weekly basis.
Customer Engagement / Events: You will be expected to organize and execute events that both creatively encourages increased engagement with current parents, and which drives admissions with prospective families.
Admissions: You will be responsible for tracking each applicant through the admissions funnel, as well as monitoring the data to regularly provide updates to your manager and the team on the progress.
Communications: You will take the lead on any written, verbal and electronic communications to parents of Nova students, this includes copyediting, proofreading, and revising communications across a variety of channels, and escalating it up the chain where necessary or prudent.
Procurement: You will be responsible for liaising with suppliers to order and refill marketing materials including promotional materials, decorative materials, admissions materials, Nova swag, etc.
Core Skills / Qualifications:
- You are a top performer with a degree in Marketing, Management, Communications or Computer Science, Masters or further education in this field preferred
- You have 2-3 years marketing / communications experience, ideally in a startup or in a company that gave you significant autonomy and responsibility.
- You have knowledge and technical expertise with leading social media platforms, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of Adobe suite and/or video editing software a plus
- You are detail oriented and able to manage projects independently
- You are creative, precise, and engaging in written communication, especially within the restrictions of social media platforms, while strictly adhering to guidelines for tone and voice.
- You easily adapt to a fast-moving, challenging environment and to learn rapidly
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the right candidates interviewed until we reach a hiring decision.
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
Please launch your incredible application via http://goo.gl/IkUBwP