Position Title: Part-time Greenhouse – Project Assistant
Reporting: Project Manager
Position Role: The Part-time Project Assistant will oversee the on-goings of the greenhouse and prepare routine reports to the Project Manager on a weekly basis.
- Collect relevant data and present it in a user friendly format (working knowledge of a project management software an advantage)
- Prepare reports on different plant stages in the greenhouse
- Proficient in the use of MS-Office
- Working knowledge of a Project Management software an advantage
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- An organized team player with good presentation and communication skills
- A mature individual with good work ethics
- Good understanding of greenhouse functioning, lighting,
- Available on evenings and weekends to handle immediate problems
- Knowledge of basic functioning of a greenhouse e.g. irrigation, identifying pest, disease problems, maintenance and management an advantage
- BSc in horticulture, Agronomy, biological sciences, plant pathology etc.) or other agricultural related courses.
- Diploma/Certificate in Agriculture related courses
- Project Management Certificate
- Relevant work experience in a Greenhouse
Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line.