Job Title: Sales Executive – Power Tools
Industry: Technical Services
Salary: 40K – 50K plus Commissions
Our Client is an innovation leader in cleaning technology.
They are looking to hire a sales representative to grow sales of their electrical equipment and power tools.
- To close sales on a consistent basis and in line with credit and delivery terms
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- To present to potential clients through direct communication, face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails and presentations.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Act as a representative in marketing events and tradeshows.
- To meet high ethical standards in line with the company culture
Qualifications & Skills Desired
- Degree in Commerce with a Strong corporate Sales background and Technical knowledge of the product portfolio.
- Two (2) years experience selling electrical equipment is desired but not mandatory
- Ability to handle the technical and commercial aspect of tenders.
- Excellent oral, written communication and inter personal skills. Should be computer literate.
- Proactive and assertive with good analytical and organizational skills.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Power Tools) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 8th April, 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted