Our client, a leading global travel retailer operating worldwide seeks to recruit a Product Manager, the individual should be able to visual merchandising, managing promotions, product launches among other key responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage consumer product development procedures with various departments on products, retail packaging, and merchandisers
- Coordinate product development steps with production teams, troubleshoot and follow up as needed
- Assist the purchasing department with new item details and product procedures
- Analyze product movement/lifecycle and customer account requirements
- Ensuring that decisions and recommendations from Business Unit are applied in shops by regularly visiting point of sales.
- Assist in inventory and stock taking
- Ensure that there is good customer service within the store
- Incharge of visual merchandising, managing promotions, product launches etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business management
- 3-5 Years’ experience in product management
- Attention to detail and analytic ability
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th May, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, and expected remuneration, on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.