Job Title: Raw Material Stores Supervisor
Job Purpose: To plan coordinate and make reports on all raw materials stores activities of receiving, warehousing and issuing of stocks.
Principal Accountabilities / Key Result Areas:
- Control and monitor stock movement. Ensure proper documentation for receiving of raw materials. Raising of GRNS and confirming the invoices and the delivery notes.
- Supervise and maintain records of weighed materials at the weighbridge and the store at all times
- Issue raw materials to production and maintain the corrects documentation- transfer forms
- Weighing of raw materials before issuing to production and ensuring the weighed materials are of the right quality/quantity.
- Keep and maintain accurate inventory records. Ensure the stock cards are well marked and updated in the store
- In charge of raw materials re bagging’s for sale.
- Supervise the Raw materials clerk and batching casuals
- Ensure safety in the warehouse by monitoring stacking and clear gangways and maintaining of hygiene and good housekeeping practice in the warehouses.
- Monitor stocks’ shelf life to ensure that there are no expiries in the store and that an effective FIFO system is in place.
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness all the time.
- Practice of safe handling and storage of stock
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Daily opening stock/ received /issued /closing stock.
- Report on all raw materials received supported by Invoices, GRN and weighbridge tickets.
- Report on the raw materials- quantities sold and reconciliation on the day stock
- Maintain a transfer sheet for all Raw materials moved to Batching
- Record of all the raw materials returns from the production line to the store if ANY
Key Performance Indicators
- Good warehousing practice, FIFO, Traceability and Quarantine.
- Minimum stock variances expected
- Efficient coordination of logistics in receipts and issues of stock.
- Clean hygienic and well maintained stores.
- Safe and accident free warehouse.
Scope for Impact: Implementation and improvement of warehouse processes – that details KPI s
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Diploma in store management /Purchase and supplies/Business Related Field
- Minimum one year experience in a busy store in a commercial environment
- Computer proficiency
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- 5 Plus years hands-on experience of experience
e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org