Quarry Supervisor / Foreman
- Overseeing drilling operation (ground survey and marking, fuel and other resources monitoring), estimation and procurement of mining and quarrying explosives, safety enhancements during blasting operation.
- Monitoring and maintenance of vehicles, rigs and workshop equipment, opening and keeping of jobcards for all activities entailing these machines.
- Topographical survey and leveling for foundations setting.
- Recruiting labor for construction and assembling of quarry crusher system.
- Leading in assembling of 160tph mobile/cone crusher with respective screens through drawing interpretation and hands-on training to others staff on assembling.
- Monitoring production and sales of Graded crushed stones and ballast
- Sourcing for competitive quotations
- Oversee repairs and maintenance
- Plan, direct, coordinate and Budget
- Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization scheduling and implementation.
- Making safety inspections of site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating to health and safety and environment are adhered to.
- Diploma/Degree in Building and Construction/ or Relevant course Minimum
- Three Years’ experience a must with past project related record and references/referee
- Developing Programme of work and strategy for making the project work
How to Apply