Salary: Kshs. 15k – 20k
Our client is one of the leading transports/ Logistics Company based in Nairobi. They are looking for a receptionist.
- Welcoming, greeting and directing visitors to their destinations.
- Receiving phone calls, determining the nature of the calls and directing callers to the appropriate departments
- Arranging appointments and meetings when requested
- Filing, records keeping and performing a variety of other office tasks
- Tidying and maintaining the reception area
- Performing other relevant duties such as assisting the fleet officer organizing for transport in Nairobi.
- Performing any other activities that should be requested to you from the Finance department
- A diploma/certificate in secretarial, front office operations, Business management or any relevant field is desirable;
- Experience/knowledge in receptionist &customer service;
- Should be computer literate; IT proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Must have knowledge of office record keeping practices and methods;
- Must be very pleasant with a warm and outgoing personality;
- Good written and spoken communications and interpersonal skills;
- A high level of organizational skills;
- Precise attention to detail;
- Ability to multi task.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.