Vacancy: Reconciliation Accountant
- Review, update and maintain debtors ageing report and debtors general ledger.
- Debtor Accounts reconciliation and analysis of Statement of Account
- Evaluation of debtor accounts, with reference to risk factors: Financial analysis, Credit evaluation and assessment, Collateral.
- Preparing reports and standard statements / Ensure that monthly returns/reports are submitted to respective stakeholders.
- Management of debt portfolio in line with agreed credit terms.
- Ensuring that difference between source documents and the System are corrected and the adjustments are filed.
- Daily banking for collections/ receipts and investigating all un-banked receipts
- Preparation of Control accounts reconciliation for the field office on a monthly basis Customer liaison.
- Enforce credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Achieving credit control assessment targets / audit.
Qualifications and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or accounting
- CPA / ACCA qualifications
- 3 years’ experience with cash and bank reconciliations
- Very Good excel skills
- Knowledge of accounting software like SAGE, Navision & Quick Books
How to Apply