Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa Ltd
Profile Introduction: Our client, an integrated business group headquartered in Nairobi Kenya with controlling interests in diversified fields such as Motor Sales and Service, Hospitality, Investment and Financial services seeks to recruit a Rental Sales Agent.
- Handle day to day client check-in and check-out procedures;
- Co-ordinate with fleet supervisor on vehicle availability, delivery and pickups from clients for both rental and transfers;
- Coordinate with fleet supervisor on chauffeuring services;
- Supervision of drivers on shifts.
- University Degree (preferred) or Diploma in Business Administration or Sales and Marketing;
- Possess a valid driving license;
- Certificate in computer packages with excellent typing speed.
- Experience as a supervisor will be an added advantage.
- Preparation of rental agreements and responsible for checking in and out of vehicles;
- Answering to routine enquiries on phone or email and handling customer enquiries and concerns ensuring customer service standards are maintained;
- Tracking and maintaining the customer database;
- Handling rental and transfer bookings from corporate clients;
- Compiling and reviewing reports e.g. Vehicle activities report, handover report, transfers report, daily attendance station report and car wash report;
- Supervising drivers on shift;
- Preparing kaizen reports i.e. coming up with better ways of working, coaching staff to ensure they hold the necessary skills and have the correct procedures to provide services consistent with company’s values;
- Issuing of quotations and follow up;
- Supporting other staff to achieve their targets in terms of goals and objectives;
- Lead by example by demonstrating a professional and competent approach to work, in relationship with management and other staff members and with customers;
- Managing the front desk/reception;
- Supporting management with the development and implementation of staffing schedules;
- Ensuring SOP’s are adhered to and quality standards are maintained.
- Results-orientated and able to work independently and within team environment;
- Demonstrable aptitude for problem-solving and customer focus;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Possess strong professional demeanor;
- Possess good planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask and think on their feet;
- Ability to coach others.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to email@example.com and apply online by 29th April, 2016.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer