We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors .
- Developing consultancy proposals in response to EOI and Expression of Interest.
- Assists with budget preparation and budget revisions for assigned projects.
- Maintains communication with client on project progress.
- Maintains communication with project team using e-mail and team meetings as needed.
- Monitors expenditures to ensure that projects stay within budget.
- Coordinates with Managing director regarding scheduling or resource problems affecting timely completion of assigned projects and any issues affecting survey quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Agricultural Economics and a Masters degree in Monitoring and Evaluations(Another area may be considered if the candidate has a professional certification in M&E)
- Minimum of two (3) years’ experience in the fields of Agriculture, Food Security, Livelihoods, Health, Education or related areas preferably in the development sector.
- Proven track record in research and data analysis (qualitative and quantitative).
- Excellent report writing skills including publications in a revered journal.
- Understanding of project management procedures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of personal information and data in accordance to the research ethics
- Demonstrate competency in Excel, SPSS, Stata, NVivo or any other statistical software
- Ability to pay attention to details, prioritize projects and set and meet deadlines
- Ability to retain learned knowledge
- Consultancy Proposal development skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint , Excel and Project
- Effectively communication skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.
Indepth Research Services is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.