Position Title: Restaurant Manager
Reports To: Management / Franchisee
Duma Works is recruiting a restaurant operations manager for one of our clients; a leading and one of the fastest growing international fast food restaurant franchise.
- The Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management.
- Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained.
- Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security.
- Recruits staff and oversees training program.
- Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules.
- Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records.
- Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- All Tasks and Responsibilities outlines for Shift Leader
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the restaurants Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Coaches and trains shift managers, and assistant managers, on operational excellence.
- Helps to develop new hire orientation programs and rewards programs, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of employees.
- Develops and maintains staffing levels for managers and assistant managers.
- Implements management training.
- Ensures that correct operational procedures are followed and takes corrective action if necessary.
- Works with staff to achieve sales goals, using available reports to identify opportunities.
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of successful, operational management experience in a restaurant environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Basic math and accounting skills and strong analytical/decision making skills are needed; demonstrated achievement in staff selection, coaching and development.
- Must be physically able to work any station in the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale System/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
- Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
How to Apply:
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “ 2143”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2143, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 29th April 2016