Job Title: Retail Sale Agents Interns
Purpose: Responsible for selling and merchandising products in all retail outlets
- Sell specific products to retailers in cash only to kiosks, dukas, convenience stores, supermarkets, chemists, wines and spirits, bar and lodgings.
- Demonstrate use of products to customer. Explain product features
- Put up point of sale material at all retail outlets as required. Set up display units at retailer outlets
- Order taking in person from retailers
- Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Promote the organization’s products as required.
- Collect market intelligence for organization’s products and competitors
- Daily report writing and submission electrically
- Ensure pricing is correct.
Only Diploma Holders in relevant fields should apply.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply online