Position: Sales Account Manager
- Working with the team to devise a product that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met.
- Making pitches to win new business and presenting ideas and quotes to clients.
- Retaining account clients and reviving dormant clients.
- Sending client updates and monthly reports to sales manager.
- Maintaining excellent relations with customers and business partners.
- Adhering to agreed standards of quality and quantity and processing all orders/queries.
- Data entry and up to date register of company customers.
- Participating in trainings, workshops and meetings as and when required.
- Proper filing and record keeping of all clients and sales related documents.
- Compliance to company and industry policies.
- Must have 3- 5 years design/printing/branding experience.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any relevant field.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Other Skills, Competencies and Requirement
- Strong sales, team player and managerial skills
- Result-oriented, tenacious, self-starter who strategically plans for success
- Demonstrates impeccable sales acumen with passion and drive for success
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills (development and delivery
- Effective team player with ability to build and maintain positive relationship
- Excellent planning, investigative analytical and reporting skills
- Experience inputting and retrieving data to develop and /or nurture leads
How to Apply
Incase you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 11th April, 2016 email@example.com