Station: Nairobi- Kenya
Job Ref.: MIEA-274298
Our client is the leading Property Portal in South Africa.
The Sales Consultant reports to the Sales Manager, and is responsible for driving the growth of their online portal in Kenya by bringing Estate Agents and Agencies onto the platform.
- Direct sales activity – The role is customer facing, and the Sales Consultant would spend most of the workday in direct contact with customers and prospects.
- Market company products and establish a strong brand and product presence in your allocated area
- Maintain a sales pipeline
- Sign up new customers
- Provide industry relevant information to clients
- Meet targets for contacting prospects, client meetings, and new customers activated on the company Platform
- Small agile sales team in Nairobi, supported by large and stable company in South Africa
- Early phase of investment in Kenya, expectation of rapid growth
- Focused on the Nairobi market at the outset, opportunity to grow the role and business to other territories in Kenya
- Frequent contact with management team in South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Commerce or related field
- Relevant sales qualification or certification is an added advantage
- Experience in Real Estate Industry is a plus
- Experience working with online listings platforms
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience
- Delivery orientated
- Can-do attitude
- Self-managing and self-organizing
- Ability to manage people & deliverables
- Ability to manage relationships with customers
- Focused, organized, good attention to detail
- Able to work to targets
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of this team, please forward a comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Canvassing / Direct Contact of the Advertising Company will be grounds for Automatic Disqualification