Role Title: Sales & CRM Manager
Department: Sales & CRM Department
Reports to: General Manager
Role Summary: This role is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities.
One of the primary responsibilities is to meet quarterly and annual sales target and to perform revenue forecasts and win/loss reports that illustrate the team’s overall performance against quota.
This role has critical responsibilities in client acquisition, customer satisfaction and client retention.
The manager must have the skills to analyse work flow, evaluate systems and formulate plans and is required to recommend strategies and communicate the desires of clients back to the company with a clear aim of increasing revenue from existing clients.
This role is also charged with monitoring progress against a set of benchmarks and metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set objectives – Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Revenue targets responsibility – Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales & CRM department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals by coaching, counselling, advice, support, motivation of the team.
- Senior responsibility for all Trade Accounts Receivables. Monitors A/R aging on a proactive basis with his/her team, coordinates with the other departments to ensure profitability of the business.
- Continuous regular monitoring of clients’ situations and identification of issues, problems or potential problems. This includes regular written and verbal communication with the clients, including adherence to specific communication programs based on client size and company policy.
- Work with all departments to ensure customer retention and successful growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field,
- 3 + years Account Management / Client Relationship Management Experience
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in different roles.
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills/team player in a cross-cultural setting (ability to influence and build relationships, work with all members of the organization)
- Ability to understand client needs and represent the client perspective within GBC with flexibility, strong attention to detail and ability to respond efficiently to client requests
- Demonstrated ability to engage with multiple stakeholders to accomplish a common goal
Applications to be sent to email@example.com by Friday, 28th April 2016