- Maintaining and developing strong, sustainable relationships with key travel agency clients, as well as corporate and direct clients.
- Gather market and client information, and following up with visits to develop new business.
- Develop and maintain an extensive customer database.
- Provide consultation for clients on the services provided by the company.
- Being responsible for individual sales target.
- Assisting the manager in implementing sales strategies for the company.
- Carry out other tasks when assigned by the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales.
- Hardworking, motivated, and well-groomed.
- Positive attitude, creative, innovative, and assertive
- Ability to communicate in both verbal and written English.
- Integrity – fulfilling commitments.
- Basic presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Quick Learner; develop and increase company’s business.
Deadline: 30th April 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.